Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 026 6623
When faced with a broken drain, many do not look for the right solution
They accept any repair that gets the drain working. Drain Doctor will always use their extensive knowledge to get it right for you, the customer. From a full excavational repair to our various no-dig cured in place lining options, Drain Doctor have the answer - fix it once, fix it right and fix it forever.
Our full length lining service does not require unsightly open cut trench, with the obvious inconvenience.
Our localised lining patch repairs are a fast, clean way of mending small drain problems, which can often be mended in under three hours. With patches available for drains of 100mm to 450mm diameter, any small problem less than one metre in length can be repaired fast.
The no-dig process is tried and tested and often results in the drain being better than new. All local authorities now use this technology.
Drain Doctor will provide a full quotation and deliver a drain repair of the highest standards…. fast.
Full drain relining benefits include:
- Quick installation and minimal disruption.
- Bridges and seals gaps, holes and cracks.
- Increased flow rates.
- Requires no excavation.
- Substantial cost saving over conventional reconstruction methods.
- Prevents tree root infestation.
- Forms a structural and durable new pipe within the old.
- Suitable for diameter ranges 100 to 1200mm.
- Resistant to chemical attack or corrosion.